Friday, July 4, 2008

More SCJP 6 Mock Exams to Come

I noticed a little while back that there really weren't any great resources for Mock SCJP Exams. It really seems like an untapped market. I know that my SCJA Mock Exam Questions Guide (SCJA Certification Site) has been extremely popular, and many of my students who have passed the Sun Certified Java Associate Exam just swear by it. So, I was thinking that a solid SCJP Mock Exam Questions book would be the next big project that I tackle.



I'm going to post a bunch of mock exam questions here and test them out. What's good will become content for the book, and what's bad, well, I guess I'll just toss it aside. Hopefully, the Java community will help me out a bit, and maybe sharing some of this information will help others get certified as I put the book together.

No comments: